The Senior Tax Supervisor is responsible for supervising the tax reporting, tax planning and compliance function, the completion of accurate tax returns and minimize the obligations of an organization.The role will be to assist the tax manager in Ghana.
Job Title: Senior Tax Supervisor
- Perform tax compliance reviews (CIT, WHT, VAT, PIT, etc.)
- Work on external audits and internal reporting
- Work on cash repatriation and tax credit projects
- Assist manager in ad-hoc projects.
Competencies & Behavior:
- Problem Solving: Projects estimation & complexity, creative and innovative quality solutions, analytical oriented, and good decision-making skills.
- Communicating: oral/written communication skills, customer services oriented, and interacts frequently with peer groups, subordinates, and senior managers.
- Driving change: Encourages challenging of assumptions among all team members; achieves organizational goals and embraces company initiatives with creativity, elasticity, and appreciation for own complexity; iterates to improve practice norms.
- Integrity: Operates with resolute ethical principles; creates an environment of possibility, in tandem with a culture of quality, safety and excellence.
We are looking for people that are willing to learn, resourceful, intuitive, creative, ambitious, and collaborative skills with the below qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related course of study
- 5-10 years’ experience in Finance including specialization in Tax.
- Chartered Accountant – ACCA, CPA, etc.
- Previous experience in multinational or Big 4 audit firm will be an added advantage.