Posted on :
16 Aug, 2016
16 Aug, 2016
A Cambridge Associate School is looking for qualified primary teachers.
Candidate should be creative, results-oriented, able to multitask and understand that teaching methods must be constantly challenged. His/Her main duties will.
Job Title: Primary Teachers
• Teaching the class as agreed with the Principal,
• Delivering the curriculum, adhering to school policies and curricular documents
• Maintaining the management of children’s behaviour in line with school policy,
• Recording children’s progress, attainment and achievement,
• Planning teaching, learning and assessment to curriculum,
• Taking part in extracurricular activities as appropriate
• Conducting themselves in a professional manner i line with the code of practice and expectations as outlined in the staff manual.
• Being aware or current trends in teaching and learning.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicant should have a degree in Education, Mastering the office pack will be a plus.
Teachers having already taught the Cambridge Primary Programme and more specifically the following classes will be primarily considered: Reception, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4.
Between GH 1,000 to 1,700 cedis depending on the level of experience, degrees and exposure to international teaching standards.
How To Apply For The Job
If you are interested in integrating a team of dynamic and professional teachers, send your CVs and cover letter to:
Closing Date: 15 September, 2016