Posted on :
13 Aug, 2019
13 Aug, 2019
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) seeks a Customer Services Representative who can support and promote sales and marketing activities. Successful candidates will have with demonstrated customer service experience, excellent problem-solving abilities and strong writing, reporting, excel and communication skills. If you are Customer Services Representative with demonstrated experience in supporting sales and marketing activities in a multinational environment and are interested in applying your skills to promote, support, and develop distribution control products and solutions that serve the electric power industry, we invite you to join our team.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide world-class customer care to both internal and external customers.
2. Engage in regional customer support activities including accurate entry of orders, quotes and RMA’s, and creation and maintenance of special specifications
3. Communicate to customers and reps on deliverables and resolving of additional customer service issues with some work direction from supervisor and peers.
4. Complete and pass the required customer service certifications.
5. Use judgment skills, prior experience, and company policies and procedures to resolve standard and in-region problems.
6. Assist with customer feedback tracking and driving to customer satisfaction.
7. Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operation, and World-Class Manufacturing principles.
8. Understand. Create. Simplify.
9. Other duties as assigned (may include office administration and other support duties dependent on region/department).
Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
Associate’s degree or related business experience
Strong computer skills
Ability to learn concepts and technical details of products
Strong writing, proofreading, documentation, and communication skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test result(s)
Ability to write and speak English coherently
ERP or CRM tools experience
Experience in technical sales environment
An Award Winning Company
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and geographies around the world.