Posted on :
27 Oct, 2017
27 Oct, 2017
Seaweld Engineering Ltd is an oil and gas servicing company in Ghana. With over seven years of experience in providing services to the oil and gas industry, it specialises in welding and fabrication, blasting and coating, scaffolding, offshore labour recruitment etc.
Seaweld is looking for a highly qualified Advanced Scaffolder, A Gold Card holder for a possible offshore recruitment opportunity.
Job Title: Advanced Scaffolder
• To ensure the smooth running of all scaffold activities offshore / onshore.
• Design and pre-planning of the scaffold, including weight limitations, scaffold type, fall protection , tie – offs, supports etc.
• overseeing the erection of the scaffold
• Final inspection of the scaffold prior to initial occupation for use
• At a minimum , daily inspection and documentation of the condition of the scaffold and its ability to be occupied safely
• Inspections of scaffolds after changes / alterations have been made
• Oversight and inspections of mobile scaffolds
• Training of other competent persons, scaffold erectors and users
• Contact EHS for assistance and guidance in any of the duties assigned
• Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures, specifications, drawings and all other discipline related to scaffolding
• Responsible for refusing unsafe work and for carrying out all work in accordance with the established HSEQ standards and work practices
• Ensures that work crew are properly supplied with tools, equipment and materials. Prevents wastage and misuse of equipment, materials and tools. Supervises work crew to best utilise manpower and materials, exercises discipline at the work site to prevent adsenteeism, unsafe work practices and idleness.
• Writing reports on all activities both onshore and offshore
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a CISRS/ CTB
• Survial certificate /(Opito Approved)
• UKOOA Medical
kindly note that certificates in confined space and working at height will be a plus to candidate who already has them.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested persons should submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates and bio page their passports to: [email protected] Closing Date: 08 November, 2017