Posted on :
1 Jun, 2012
1 Jun, 2012
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an international FMCG Group to recruit a Second Production Operator for its operations in Ghana.
The Second Production Operator will be responsible for assisting the first production operator in piloting the process in their respective sections; ensuring products are well labeled and analyzing online products in the production lab for conformance. The Second Production Operator will report to the Production Shift Leader.
The position is based in Accra, Ghana
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
• Receiving and unloading beans, collating and weighing process rejects at the end of his shift,
• Ensuring proper housekeeping of the working areas, piloting the process in the absence of the shift first operator,
• Meeting the volume objective in his section, ensuring finished product meets agreed upon specification
• Enforcing safety, food safety, security rules and takes necessary actions to maintain food safety and secured environment.
• Ensuring proper housekeeping of the working area assigned and enforces safety, security rules and takes necessary actions to maintain a safe and secured environment.
• Assist the first production operator in handling the process in their respective sections and ensures expected production volumes are achieved.
• Good personal hygiene practice and focuses on producing quality and food-safe products.
• Managing the process in the absence of the shift first operator, supporting technical department during PM & cleaning days
• Attending periodic overall meeting (team meetings, general production/plant meetings)
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of HND [Electrical & Mechanical] or MET/EET ll /lll
• Experience in food industry
• Knowledge about food safety
• Understanding of computers and printers
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Precise and secure in activities
Kindly send us your Word CV at [email protected]