Posted on :
2 Mar, 2020
2 Mar, 2020
The Ghana Securities and Exchange Commission, which is the statutory body mandated by the Securities Industry Act, 2016 (Act 929) to promote the orderly growth and development of an efficient, fair and transparent securities market in which investors and the integrity of the market are protected, invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill the following position of Senior Manager, Internal Audit and Risk Management
Job Title: Senior Manager, Internal Audit and Risk Management
To perform audit and risk management duties by professionally evaluating the activities of the Commission to ensure systems of internal controls provide reasonable assurance to Management and identify areas of risks and reduce them to the barest minimum
Some Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Internal Audit Duties:
• Develop and prepare annual, quarterly and monthly audit plans.
• Audit of transactions.
• Review and report on internal controls.
• Prepare and present Audit reports to
• Management, Audit Committee and Internal Audit Agency
Risk Management Duties
• Undertake risk assessment for the Commission.
• Develop and manage the Commission’s Risk Register
• Prepare and submit report (monthly, quarterly and annually) to the Head, Audit and Risk Management etc
• Develop and prepare annual and quarterly risk management plans.
Qualification Required & Experience
Educational, Professional Qualification and Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Accounting or any other relevant field from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Must be a member of ICA, ACCA, CIMA or any other relevant professional body and in good standing.
• A minimum of twelve (12) years post-Bachelor’s degree relevant work experience, four (4) of which must be in a similar position in a reputable organization.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae, including contact telephone numbers and email addresses of two referees to: Contact Info No. 30, 3rd Circular Road, Cantonments, Accra. Tel: +233-302-768970-2 Fax: +233-302-768984 Email: [email protected] Mailing Address P.O. Box CT 6181 Cantonments, Accra. Digital Address: GL-076-6028
Closing Date: 04 March 2020