Job Title: Compliance & Ethics Manager
Qualifications / Behaviours
- University graduate or ACCA qualified. Minimum of 8 years post qualification
- High level of personal integrity, and proven ability to ‘stand tall’ under pressure
- Takes responsibility and shows clear ownership.
- Track record of consistently delivering to deadlines & standards in a high-pressure environment.
- Committed to achieving results.
- Strong drive and energy, pro-active self-starter.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally (written and verbal)
- Ability to network and quickly build effective relationships. This will include establishing effective relationship and communicating clearly with colleagues outside of finance and external to Diageo.
- Experience of working in ‘virtual teams’ with colleagues in different functions and locations
- Perceptive and appreciative of different countries’ cultural differences
- Strong project management focus and ability to proactively manage own workload
- Good knowledge in corporate governance, control & risk assessment.
- Well-developed skills in systems utilization (ideally SAP) and Excel, particularly in data query and interpretation.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with operational financial analysis support activities.
- A self-motivated and well-organized approach to work
- Attention to detail, accuracy and customer delivery standards.
- Budgetary & cost control management
- Able to take ownership and responsibility for problem resolution
- Strong Finance, Compliance, and Risk Management background, with good control awareness.