Posted on :
31 Jan, 2014
31 Jan, 2014
Nationwide Mutual Healthcare is the Distinguished Leader in the Private Health Insurance Industry in Ghana. In pursuit of its vision of being the Dominant Financier of Healthcare Services in the Private Medical Sector, Nationwide is seeking to recruit experienced, enthusiastic and professionally minded individuals for the following roles to be part of a team of highly motivated professionals to deliver exceptional services to its clients
The role holder will report to the General Managerand will be responsible for building and maintaining strategic partnership with Healthcare Service Providers across the country.
• Good understanding of healthcare system in Ghana
• Excellent People Management Skills
• Very strong analytical skills
• Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
• Assertiveness – Ability to articulate views and decisions and stick to them where necessary.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Entry Requirement for Position: Tertiary Qualification in a relevant field
• Proven experience in corporate relationship management
• A minimum of 2 years working at Senior Level in a related business environment
• Experience in Strategic Planning
• The successful applicant will supervise HSP Department staff.
How To Apply For The Job
All applications must reach:
OR Application Letters could be dropped off at
No. 25 Osu Avenue (PREMIUM PLACE) Ring Road,
Accra. (Near Ako Adjei Interchange).
Closing Date: 04 February, 2014