You will be responsible for proposal elaboration for new services, support technical contract negotiations and validations, carrying out technical analysis on potential or existing customer services and contractual committing satellite link performances. Emphasis is on the integrated teamwork approach by providing technical pre- and after-sales support activity on dedicated customer accounts within the region. All technical solutions and services provided to the customers are generated, validated and implemented through the Sales Engineering team, ensuring highest efficiency, technical excellence and optimized use of the group´s assets. In your role you will play an instrumental role in the sales acquisition and service delivery process ensuring the sales revenue targets. For this role we are looking for someone to be based in Kenya, Ghana or Nigeria.
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Act as a primary technical interface with customers of SES from acquisition throughout their service life time
- Support the pre-qualification technical due diligence of new regional sales opportunities and preparation of technical proposals in response to customer’s service requirements
- Offer technical solutions out of the SES portfolio and in depth expertise during customer meetings and contract negotiations
- Provide oversight of the assignment of customer services on the satellites and the optimization of satellite resources including the planning activities associated with replacement satellite transitions, service restoration plans and the development of new satellite neighbourhoods
- Coordinate with customers and relevant internal stakeholders the implementation of new services and for resolution of operational problems interfaces with SES internal departments to ensure that customer service support meets the expectation
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of SES worldwide.
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and further completed with attractive benefits.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.