Posted on :
23 Nov, 2017
23 Nov, 2017
The training manager’s duty is to manage all aspects of the training functions undertaken by Certification & Busibess Enhancement (CBE) Division to respond to the training market needs of its corporate and individual clients to augment other services within the line. These functions of training should include training design, implementation, evaluation and resourcing.
He/She will be responsible to the development of the Training Business strategy that can accelerate the growth of profitable revenue by provision of various training services offered and managing all aspects of training functions undertaken by the Training Academy, in Ghana
Job Title: Training Manager
The Managing Director
Specific Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
· Identifying training and development needs of target market,
· Diversifying and developing course range portfolio to respond to market needs,
· Making annual training plan projections and achieving annually agreed budget objectives including target revenue and profit,
· Setting, following up and managing training schedule,
· Effectively managing training resources, including approval of trainers and their calibration,
· Conduct trainings, as an approved trainer,
· Conduct exams and maintain system of issuing certificates to the candidates,
· Conducting field visits to clients and training premises.
· Ensure timely invoicing, payments from candidates and maintenance of expenditure records,
Managing performance achievement of employees under supervision i.e. Site Managers, Training Coordinators.
· Keeping training materials up to date by amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the market.
· Delivering training titles as tutor in respective qualifying titles
· Receiving, analyzing feedback from customers and improving training services provided,
Maintaining training accreditations and effectively implementing training procedures issued by the global training academy
· Relevant University Degree
· Post graduate business studies are preferable,
· Previous tutoring experience is an asset,
· IRCA Approved Trainer for Lead Auditor courses will be an advantage to the respective applicants.
· Lead auditor /auditor in management system standards will be an advantage to the respective applicants.
· Minimum three years of experience in a managerial position in the training industry
Good attitude with mutual trust and respect
Positive professional relations with client
Demonstrated high interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Proven data analysis, problem-solving and decision making skills
Process and procedure driven
How to Apply
Applications and CVs together with relevant supporting documents should be forwarded to the Human Resources Office or send to [email protected] not later than two weeks after the posting of this notice.
Please take note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.