Reporting to the CEO, the role will be responsible for planning and managing several consultancy projects and project teams at the same time.
Job Title: Senior Project Team Leader
- Working closely with government officials, local and multinational clients in resolving complex business questions and serving as the first-line interface on behalf of the firm for reform projects.
- Project planning, project leadership coordination and project direction on project tasks, writing reports and ensuring timely and successful project completion.
- Overseeing project coordinators & team leaders and day-to-day progress reporting to the CEO.
- Developing strategies for business development and client consultancy services generally.
Required Skills or Experience
- Strong first degree from a recognized university, with a further postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Governance, Policy, Organizational Development/Human Resource, Law, Finance, Economics.
- Minimum of 5 years in active professional service delivery, with significant senior level experience.
- A proven experiential background and sufficient depth to know and understand what determines successful service delivery for the client in Ghana and elsewhere.
- You will be a qualified professional with the ability to apply a highly-analytical mind and the appropriate level of technical expertise to the services rendered by the firm, including ICT applications.
- Ability to lead and motivate people, encourage teamwork and to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients. Superior report writing and presentation skills are demanded by both jobs.
- Must be resident in Accra/Tema currently, and willing and able to perform within a high-task, demanding environment with frequent late hours.
- Showing initiative and creativity, while complying with the firm’s strict consultancy policies and standards.
How to Apply
Qualified lawyers who are resident in Ghana may apply by sending their CV and cover letter, labelled Application for Lawyer to the attention of The Hiring Manager: [email protected] by November 15, 2019.
Tel: 0302-774112. No 9, Klottey Crescent, Ring Road East, North Labone, Accra, Ghana.
INTERESTED PERSONS MUST NOTE THAT THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION