Established in 2002, ShawbellConsulting is a wholly-owned local firm of lawyers and management consultants, with global links in Africa, Europe and the USA.
We seek applications from eligible candidates for the role of
Job Title: SENIOR MANAGER, PARTNERSHIPS
The full time role of Senior Manager responsible for Partnerships involves developing, negotiating, contracting, implementing, and maintaining relationships with the firm’s partners to achieve joint objectives. Partners include Government Agencies, Local and International Private Sector entities, Development Partners, and Funding Groups, with which the firm is associated in its business.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the role will:
- Steer the effort to ensure that the appropriate business partnerships for the firm are established and operating.
- Draft proposals and make presentations to both current and prospective partners.
- Negotiate and establish mutually-beneficial terms and conditions in partnership agreements.
- Steer the implementation of the terms of partnership agreements and, in collaboration with colleague managers, ensure the smooth execution and delivery of associated projects and services.
- Undertake appropriate reporting, accounting and management of partnership risk/rewards.
- Maintain ongoing relationships, pursue service extensions.
- Work rapidly and conscientiously to achieve results and targets as expected by CEO and the Board.
Required Skills or Experience
The right candidate will possess:
- Post-graduate qualifications and/or professional certification in Law, International Development, Business, or Finance, and a good 1st degree from a recognized tertiary-level institution.
- A strong experiential track record with a minimum of 10 years’ business consulting or related working experience at mid-to-senior level in a reputable professional firm or organization. Some international experience desired.
- Analytical ability and proven success in conceptualizing, developing and presenting detailed proposals and other memoranda for business development, project funding and technical assistance services.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, with competencies in negotiating, and contracting professional services.
- Superior skill in delivering professional services and implementable business solutions in diverse technical areas.
- Ability to write fluent reports, excellent communication skills.
- Conscientious team worker, committed to achieving results.
- Appropriate references to confirm above will be requested
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who are immediately resident in Ghana may apply by sending their CV and cover letter with contact details by email, labeled Application for Senior Manager, Partnerships by May 12, 2017 to: Attn: Seane Aresti at [email protected]
Tel: 0302-774112 Location: Labone Junction By-Pass, Ring Road East, North Labone, Accra.