Sightsavers International’s vision is of a world where no one is blind from avoidable causes and where visually impaired people participate equally in society. We work with partners in 34 countries across Africa and Asia to make this a reality.
Job Vacancy: Admin Officer
We have a vacancy for an Administration Officer for our Ghana Country Office.
Overall purpose and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating all aspects of the administration function of the office and providing efficient support services to the team, towards the smooth operations of the Country office. You will assist to develop and implement systems and procedures where necessary in line with our corporate policies and procedures towards the smooth functioning of the country office.
- Responsible for processing financial transactions and managing petty cash as well as management of travel, office assets, inventory and procurement as per procurement policy and procedures.
Required Skills or Experience
- You should have 3-5 years work experience in a similar position in a reputable development organization.
- In addition, good planning, attention to detail, a multi-tasking ability, good computer skills are key.
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a team player and a people oriented person who can work without supervision.
- The Candidate will need to have a university or tertiary qualification in Management, Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification from a tertiary institution.
How To Apply
To apply for the position, please email: [email protected] for a copy of our application pack. Completed application forms must be submitted not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.
Closing date: 27th January 2012