SKYTRUST CAPITAL is a multi-investment company, which has a wide range of businesses, including financing traders, farms, transport services, sales and other varieties of investments.
It has branches throughout prime locations in GHANA with current net assets of over GH¢ 230,000.00 and counting as new projects are in progress.
Skytrust has affordable and satisfactory product and services at all it’s investment ends with wide range of customers nationwide.
It focuses on comfort, safety and the provision of quality services, and is committed to deliver good value and a memorable experience to our customers.
Job Title: Loan & Investment Officer
- Represent the company on field
- Market product and services
- Register prospective clients
- Help clients via loan process
- Recover loans repayments due
- Execute investment transactions (i.e., prepare, execute and register investment documents)
- Disburse funds to investee companies
- Provide business advisory support to investees and structure highly strategic technical assistance interventions for investee companies as part of value add investment strategy.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth environment where everyone is expected to balance multiple roles and commitments
- Self-starter with positive attitude, willing to roll-up sleeves and do the actual work and work independently with limited guidance
- Good networker with solid local network of professional contacts, especially in the small and medium business segment
- Good communication, selling, and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
OR Send CV to [email protected]