The Technical and Outreach Coordinator is a programmatic role intended to reduce the workload of the current technical team. This proposed Technical and Outreach coordinator will provide technical support, outreach, and coordination. This includes providing key support and strong communication of programmatic handover, conducting strong government outreach activities, government check ins, collecting and managing data from qualitative data collection exercises, and organizing and polishing toolkits and training materials for final handover.
Job Title: Technical and Outreach Coordinator
Duration: 7 months
Job Type: Full time
- Liaison with MOE and GES at national, regional and district levels to schedule appointments or other visits specific to Evaluating Systems work.
- Provide technical support, outreach, administrative and programmatic coordination
- Monitor field-based activities
- Program-based communications and logistical work such as setting up workshops, dissemination events, and meetings.
- Lead the administrative handover of key technical activities.
- Provide project documentation support to the technical team
- Oversee and manage data collection of qualitative data.
- Write and conduct quality control on training guides and materials.
- Facilitate workshops, dissemination, and training events as needed.
- Other duties as specified by the COP.
- Masters in a relevant discipline or Bachelors plus five additional years of experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years proven work experience in the field of program implementation, monitoring and evaluation and institutional capacity building;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with government officials;
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with all manner of persons
- Ability to respond appropriately to fast changing work environment
- Must be fluent in English
- Experience with building personal networks.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Experience and knowledge of Ghanaian Education System is preferred
- Experience working with USAID-funded projects is strongly desired.
- Computer literacy is required