Posted on :
20 Jun, 2016
20 Jun, 2016
An outstanding Art Gallery is looking for a Manager to take the enterprise to the next level and lead the establishment in showcasing artistic talent in Ghana:-
Job Title: Social Media Co-ordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Are you passionate about writing and crafting great content?
• Can you take data and turn it into a compelling story that the average person can understand and get excited about?
• Are you great with words and pictures?
• Can you weave up a campaign at the snap of your fingers?
• Can you showcase property, services and products with written words?
• Are you written pieces witty, entertaining and wise?
• Can your content keep readers coming back?
• Can you manage several social media accounts concurrently
• Can you create a buzz about air?
• Do you have experience in Ghana’s vibrant world of art?
Qualification Required & Experience
• A creative strategic thinker with solid experience in cross channel content creation and marketing including video, infographics and social media and other organic content marketing channels.
• You are hungry to create a buzz.
• Challenges are exciting to you and creativity and artistic creation is your passion.
• Your written communication is excellent, your Command of English impeccable and you yearn to deliver timely and effective results
How To Apply For The Job
Write to us today, include your CV and a one-page creative write-up introducing yourself and telling us why you are best suited for this role. Please include any copies of your works or links we can follow and find them.
Closing Date: 24 June, 2016