Posted on :
14 Jun, 2016
14 Jun, 2016
A reputable bank is looking for a suitable individual to occupy the position of
Job Title: Social Media Specialist.
Provide editorial, strategic and compelling online content to drive traffic and grow the bank’s online presence across the World
Wide Web and social media. The overall objective of the role is to acquire clients and build loyalty through that platform.
• Manage the company’s website and social media to achieve quality, consistency, and accessibility always.
• Plan digital marketing strategy in line with institutional mass communication framework.
• Develop online strategies and initiatives to grow the bank’s online presence and increase the company’s visibility.
• Monitor online audience engagement and identify new and better ways to achieve stakeholder participation.
• Respond to queries from online audience.
• Identify online audience for products business development opportunities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong editing capabilities.
• Creative with an eye for design.
• Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan.
• Knowledge of digital media software.
• Knowledge of video editing software – iMovie, Final Cut, or Windows Live Movie Maker will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Ability to contribute individually and participate in cross-functional teams.
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that target group.
• Experience in proofreading and editing.
• University degree or HND in Communications or related field.
• Qualification or hands on experience in I.T. or digital marketing will be an added advantage
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit a detailed CV together with a cover letter by Friday, June 24, 2016. All applications should be sent to:-
(The “subject” of the mail Must read “Social Media Specialist”).
Closing Date: 24 June, 2016