Software Group is a global technology company that is specialized in delivery channel and integration solutions for institutions that provide financial services. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria, it currently serves a worldwide client base in more than 65 countries from 9 regional offices located in Australia, Bulgaria, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kenya, Mexico, the Philippines and the USA. The company’s vision is to accelerate financial inclusion by creating cutting-edge technology solutions. Software Group is able to offer over 40 solutions connected with delivery channels technologies that enable customer outreach and improve organizational efficiency.
Job Title: Director Of Business Development
We are looking for a results orientated Business Development Director to lead the region’s West Africa Sales team, and exceed its Sales Targets, and to provide accurate reporting to Executive leadership. The BDD is also responsible for setting up the regional BD strategy in coordination with the company’s growth objectives, and is executing against specific action plans for targeted prospecting and account growth strategies within the region.
Close collaboration with supporting departments (marketing, partners, pre-sales, project management and support) as well as and global BD key account managers will be required.
- Ownership of Regional Sales Targets
- Provide leadership and coaching to sales team and recruit new sales team members as needed.
- Ensure proper Forecasting and pipeline management, including the established CRM and other BD-related processes are followed by the team
- Validate or adjust the sub-regional breakdown of territories as well as team setup
- Help develop BD Action Plans and strategies for prospecting and account management within the BD’s respective sub-regions
- Support BDs where needed with potential clients and closing deals in order to meet the pre-set regional targets
- Work with the pre-sales team on optimizing processes for building and delivery of specific customer solutions
- Support BDs with their client proposals
- Support the marketing department by collecting regional-specific information and updates on regional market trends/competition landscape
- Travel to customer sites, events and conferences as needed to ensure the regional BD team success
- University Degree (Computer Science, Economics, Management will be an advantage)
- At least 5 years of sales managment experience in the Financial Software industry
- Proven track-record of Sales, and a consistent over performer.
- Good technical knowledge or ability to quickly grasp key concepts pertaining to the Banking, Microfinance or Telecommunications industries and, more specifically, Payment and Alternative Delivery Channels Solutions
- Excellent presentation Skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and French
- Strong result orientation, organized and efficient work ethics
- Must have good knowledge in price negotiation skills
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.