The News Editor will report to the Assistant Chief Executive Officer of Augustine Corporations
Job Title: News Editor
The Editor will be in charge of administering all the works of the reporters for publication.
Responsibilities and Duties
- He or she is also entitled to writing stories gathered by the crew for publication.
- He or she supervises reporters and goes through their stories before publication.
- He or she directs reporters and news crew if they are performing below standard.
- He or she reports oversee the day-to-day administration of the news crew and determines when and where they should cover news.
- He or she reports technical failures to the CEO for immediate attention.
- He or she is entitled to questioning reporters and crew when performing below pal.
The person must:
- Must have a degree in news writing (journalism)
- Must have at least a year experience in print media
- Must be of good behavior and ready to submit and lead
- Must posess a laptop for work
- Must be single and multi-purposeful