Job Title: Finance Officer
- Prepare Programme Cash, Bank Income Registers and Income Register (Uniform, cloth, clinic, main and village income)
- Make entries of Programme default register
- Prepare Project Bank and Income Account Reconciliation Statement.
- Ensure that all receipts and supporting documents are attached to payment vouchers and complete Vouchers without supporting documents file quarterly.
- Write Cheques and payment Vouchers for Programme.
- Support the labeling of Fixed Assets for Programme.
- Make entries in Microsoft Dynamic 365
- Support preparation of location budget.
- Ensure Allowance for Contract and Casual staff are paid on time.
- To ensure proper filing of accounting documents.
- School Master IssuesPrint Monthly Arrears List and Category List (Canteen, PTA, Tuition, ICT etc.).
- Issuing receipts for school fees using the School Master
- Lodge school fees collection to the bank
- Prepare Household and donation in kind tracking Register.
- Lodge cash donation proceeds from uniform, bank draft, and clinic income to the bank.
- Conduct monthly stocktaking of Donations in kind.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Educational Qualification And Working ExperienceHND in Accounting or Bachelor of Commerce, 1st Degree in AccountancyAt least 2 years relevant working experience