Posted on :
25 Apr, 2017
25 Apr, 2017
Welcome to South African High Commission where you can apply for South Africa visa in Ghana. The site provides information on procedures applicable to Ghanaian and Sierra Leonean residents as well as other Nationals residing in Ghana and Sierra Leone respectively for not less than 6 months who wish to apply for a visa to travel to South Africa.
Job Title: Consular Clerk
• To render an accurate and reliable consular support service to stakeholders
• Ensure all applications / requests to fully comply with Home Affairs policies and procedures prior to processing
• To process all applications and requests within 48 hours of receipt
• Daily record keeping of face value forms, other documents and forms issued and other forms of communication
• Monthly submit prescribed statistical returns to Home Affairs
• Maintain qualitative communication with Department of Home Affairs, Supervisor and public
• To receive fees, issue receipts and pay total amount received over to accountant before scheduled banking hours.
• To render assistance to distressed SA citizens
• Communication skills
• Computer skills (applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Typing)
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of 12 years schooling is required PLUS 3 years experience in related field of work
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a detailed CV, certified academic certificates, 2 passport photos and Police Clearance Report.
All applications should be submitted by hand or posted to the following address:
Madiga Corporate Services Manager
South African High Commission
P.O. Box TF 298
Closing Date: 05 May, 2017