Posted on :
22 Jul, 2020
22 Jul, 2020
Space Turnkey Solutions is looking for an architect with proven working experience and a strong portfolio to join its team and lead its design department. The Architects’ main focus will be designing new buildings, interiors, renovations, extensions, alterations, and restorations. The architect will be working closely with Space’s clients to ensure their design requirements and needs are met within budgetary restraints.
Job Title: Interior Architect
• Meets with Clients to determine requirements of projects; determines the feasibility of the project and assist in preparing cost estimates.
• Conducts preliminary studies of proposed projects to obtain information as to space and design requirements, obtaining measurements and making sketches preliminary to the preparation of drawing.
• Performs original design work utilizing specifications, sketches, and ideas on developing designs.
• Analyzes space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs: recommends
actions to meet new requirements.
• Compiles data for comprehensive facilities use and feasibility data to be used for planning.
• Compiles data for architectural plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports, etc.
• Prepares As-built plans for existing buildings where plans are not available
• Preparation of design development drawings.
• Preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing.
• Preparation of As-built drawings on completion of construction.
• Preparation of layout and draws a preliminary sketch of the project to present to the client.
• Prepares 3D models and renders for visual representations
• Reviews shop drawings, specifications, cost estimates and construction material
recommendations submitted by outside architects and contractors to ensure adherence to contract and notifies Architect of discrepancies
• Assists with coordinating bid processes.
• Reviews work of contractor and subcontractors, verifying specified materials are being used, dimensions are as drawn and quality is according to a contract document.
• Provides support to management staff.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of architecture and architectural principles and techniques.
• Knowledge of types of building materials and construction methods.
• Knowledge of the methods and techniques of CAD design, Revit, Sketchup etc.
• Knowledge of building codes and requirements.
• Knowledge of structural, mechanical and electrical engineering relating to building costs.
• Skill in drafting architectural plans.
1. Master degree in Architecture or related field
2. 2-5 years of working experience
3. A strong portfolio of works completed
4. Skilled in AutoCad, Revit, SketchUp, Lumion and or V-ray
5. Member of a professional body (preferable)
6. 3 References
Closing Date : 13 August, 2020