Spidersat is seeking to recruit a qualified, motivated and experienced Systems Support Engineer (SSE). This position will report to Technical Services Manager. The role requires a multi-skilled, highly disciplined and self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Systems Support Engineer is responsible for installing, supporting, and maintaining the Information Technology and Communications infrastructure of Spidersat customers to ensure their efficient operation, maximum availability and to maximise business continuity.
- 1st and 2nd level customer Support
- Technical information, advice, and assistance during the installation, support and maintenance of new or existing hardware or software
- Emergency assistance in the event of a hardware, software or communications failure
- Providing support via email, telephone and remote access facilities
- Troubleshooting and escalation of problems within acceptable timeframes
- Support and maintenance of VSAT equipment
- Support and maintenance of Wireless networks
- Support and maintenance of Server systems (Windows, Linux)
- Support and maintenance of VoIP and IP Telephony systems
Required Skills or Experience
- A tertiary degree in a related field
- Should have at least one industry certifications from Cisco, Microsoft or CompTIA
- 3 years minimum experience
- French speaking is an added advantage