Posted on :
29 Oct, 2019
29 Oct, 2019
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE OIL & GAS Services NIGERIA for a FINANCE & ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER to join the team in GHANA.
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Officer
He/she takes charge of the Administration and Financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our admin and financial transactions and procedures
Tasks and responsibilities :
– Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
– Prepare balance sheets
– Process invoices
– Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
– Update internal systems with financial data
– Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
– Reconcile bank statements
– Participate in financial audits
– Track bank deposits and payments
– Assist with budget preparation
– Review and implement financial policies
– Responsible for administrative duties of the company.
– Prepares salary payroll of staff or oversees preparation and process payment on time.
– Responsible to ensure regulatory requirements in local workforce management are complied to, regarding but not limited to; remittance of statutory deductions as per law, interface with regulatory agencies, etc.
– Other finance and admin duties as may be delegated.
You have extensive experience working as a Finance & Administrative Officer,preferrably in the Oil & Gas / energy industry
– BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
– 5 years of proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
– Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
– Experience using financial software
– Advanced MS Excel skills
– Knowledge of financial regulations
– Excellent analytical and numerical skills
– Sharp time management skills
– Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
– Result oriented, cost minded, capable to handle pressure and to meet deadlines
– Strong knowledge of HR practices and salary structure in Ghana.