Job Title: Administrative and Human Resource Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Working with accounting department in processing office expenses.
- Performing general office clerk duties.
- Aiding with client/visitor reception as needed.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Handling of office incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Handling and maintaining general office inventory.
- Processing employees tier 2 for payment and submission to National Pensions Regulatory Authority.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- Working location – Any Locations as assigned by the management or supervisor
Human Resource Duties
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives, and systems.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding, training & development plans.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Responsible for housekeeping, MIS, compliance, commercial activities, reporting to management, budgeting and forecasting.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Enhance employee communication and engagement to ensure that the company remains one of the best companies to work for.
- Maintain employee welfare in compliance with existing labour laws.
- Ensure the smooth running of the offices and the maintenance of company facilities.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in the similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Able to work under pressure and within a dynamic, multicultural environment
- Excellent verbal and written English with exceptional organisations skills.
- Thorough understanding of the business or organization’s goals and values
- Ability to handle private, sensitive, confidential information appropriately
- Pay attention to details
- Able to deliver as per set deadlines.
Note: We screen candidatures through online test (Aptitude & Psychometric), candidates with excellent score will be only shortlisted for interview.
Important Notice: Due to numerous applications we receive, we shall not be able to write personally to applicants who are not shortlisted. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks from the closing date, you should presume that, your application was unsuccessful.