Springforth Community School is seeking dynamic, energetic, creative primary school teachers who can lead and teach Grades 4, 5, and 6 to a multi-cultural group of children.
Job Title: Primary School Teacher – Class 4, 5, And 6
Main Purpose of Job
- To deliver the British national curriculum of the class assigned & teach children on key subjects of Math, Language Arts(Reading, Writing), Science, Social Studies, Bible.
- Maintain a positive, loving environment in the classroom that motivates children to learn and to love school.
- Impart Christian values and moral education to children and promote good behavior and discipline in the classroom.
- To impart to children an appreciation and respect for diversity in the world.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and deliver lesson plans and fun activities
- Identify, develop, and use educational materials and resources in creative ways that accelerate learning on core subjects.
- Communicate regularly with parents and maintain and enhance an effective partnership with parents
- Monitor children’s progress and educational attainment
- Prepare homework for the children and mark/grade their work.
- Supervise children whether individually or in groups, to ensure their health and safety on or outside the school premises.
- Prepare and administer test to assess children’s learning.
- Prepare mid-term and end of year progress reports.
- Work together with team of teachers to achieve learning objectives of the school.
- Participate in Parent-Teacher Meetings, Staff Meetings etc.
- Support and encourage pupils and staff in a wide range of extra curricular activities and study support
Required Skills or Experience
- Knowledge and experience in British National Curriculum
- At least 5 years primary school teaching experience
- English Language
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Education and/ or Teacher’s Certificate or Diploma
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications to [email protected]