Posted on :
18 Feb, 2021
18 Feb, 2021
St. Teresa’s College of Education (TERESCO), located at Hohoe in the Volta Region, invites application from qualified persons to fill the following vacancy in the College
Job Title: Principal Administrative Assistant
The Principal Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range of secretarial duties of executive nature, including:
• Training and supervision
• Covering of meetings
• Preparation and typing of reports
• Keeping confidential files
• Maintenance of discipline
• Execution of specific duties assigned by superiors
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree awarded by a recognized Tertiary Institution. Applicant must have served as a Senior Administrative Assistant in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution or organization for at least four (4) years.
• Applicant must have excellent communication skills and should be a good team player.
• Must be able to type and should be computer literate.
Location: Hohoe, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications together with certificates, transcripts applicable) and CVs that include at least two referees to:
St. Teresa’s College of Education,
Post Office Box 129,