Posted on :
18 Feb, 2021
18 Feb, 2021
St. Teresa’s College of Education (TERESCO), located at Hohoe in the Volta Region, invites application from qualified persons to fill the following vacancy in the College
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
An Accounting Assistant performs various accounting duties which include:
• Preparation of statements of accounts;
• Checking and verification of current accounts;
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements;
• Attending to correspondence;
• Supervision of the work of lower grades.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must hold a Bachelor’s degree (Accounting option) awarded by a recognised institution.
• He/ She must have served as a Senior Accounts Clerk in a College of Education or a comparable grade in a similar institution/ organisation for at least four (4) years. OR
• Applicant must hold Higher National Diploma or University Diploma to be included as one of the entry requirements, plus four (4) years relevant experience in either case.
• Must be computer literate and be familiar with the relevant accounting software.
Location: Hohoe, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications together with certificates, transcripts applicable) and CVs that include at least two referees to:
St. Teresa’s College of Education,
Post Office Box 129,