- To drive “new to bank” revenues, transactional cross-sell, and product/market penetration with portfolio of International Corporate (IC) clients managed by the selected candidate and team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deep understanding of clients’ business needs, footprint, buying centers and decision making process.
- Pro-actively lead Transaction Banking opportunity development with the Corporate & Institutional Banking team.
- Build full access to trade finance or cash management decision makers through active client calling.
- Input into Business Credit Applications / Check list.
- Facility structuring for Trade deals, working with Solutions Structuring Team (SST) where relevant.
- Development of cash, liquidity and transactional forex (FX) solutions.
- Manage the execution through to revenue realization (as per scorecard metric of completed implementation rather than deal closed).
- Drive engagement with clients/other units to ensure revenue realization.
- Ensure that any post sales service issues identified are managed appropriately by Service Management and/or other relevant departments. (e.g. CIB).
- Build a top team capable of ensuring delivery of the business’ short and longer-term objectives through:
- Manage all TB Sales risks in the Country that should conform to global standards, improve risk metrics, e-enablement & culture, and ensure no failed audits (internal & external)
- Proactively engage business & functional partners / stakeholders to drive the origination sales agenda with clients
- Country and Regional Transaction Bank Heads
- Country and Regional Heads of Products / Segments
- Country and Regional Heads of Functions
- Clients and industry bodies.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications and Skills
- Deep knowledge of Transaction Banking products with at least 10 years experience in driving business.
- Proven ability to independently identify, drive and deliver on opportunities.
- Strong executive impact and track record of new to bank sales success.
- Practitioner with Advanced / Expert Cash and or Trade knowledge.
- Structuring Solutions and ability to handle documentation.
- Understanding of how to work effectively within a matrix / network organisation.
- Strong credibility with key stakeholders, i.e. Risk, Corporate & Institutional Banking, Information Technology & Operations, etc.
- Commercial focus, analytical mindset, consultative engagement style, innovative problem solving approach and strong achievement orientation.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here