We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviors – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realize their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organization. This, in turn, helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Job Title: Security Manager – Property
The Role Responsibilities
In order to provide a safe working environment for the Banks staff, clients and visitors the security manager is required to monitor the security-related risks faced by the Group within the Country and take pro-active measures to reduce risk and minimise loss and communicate incidents to senior management and provide them with professional advice on all aspects of security.
- Provide proactive advice and support to the Country Management Team on all aspects of security management.
- Ensure efficient delivery of the requirements outlined within the MSA / LSA in particular Service Schedule 20 which is specific to the Security Services.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Country Security Manager as outlined in and The Groups Security Operating Standards (GSOS). To recommend areas where it is nessessary the exceed the requirements of GSOS to address country-specific threats faced by the Bank to an acceptable level of risk.
- Ensure the application of GSP 1 and GSP 2 at a country level.
- Develop and maintain security laws and obligations register and ensure that the Bank meets and evidences compliance with all local regulatory requirements.
- Maintain Property Function-Dispensation/Exemption Management in the event that Security arrangements do not meet the requirements of the Banks standards.
- Manage the Security control room function and facilitate the retrieval of AC and CCTV data to support reports and investigations in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Coordinate the commission and acceptance of AC, CCTV, and Alarms systems.
- Develop an LCR schedule for all locations and establish budgets to enable.
- Manage budgets efficiently and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget to agreed standards. Actively identify opportunities for cost savings through simplification or cross-party collaboration.
- Direct of providing input to incident investigations, ensuring any corrective action required associated paperwork is completed within an appropriate timeframe.
- Support the H&S manager is the delivery of Groups S&S campaigns and invites
- Provide advice and support to relevant crisis management and business resilience teams.
- Facilitate the collection of data for CSTs and support Group Safety and Security, Group Property and Group Internal Audit where required.
- Fulfill the reporting requirements of the MSA / GSOS.
- Identifying and communicating areas of improvement and best practice, to the HoP / CMT.
- Coordinating account communication on system updates, legislation changes and/or other business updates.
- Any other reports required for support the Group Property Agenda
- Act a Cyber Security Champion to assist in the implementation of the Cyber Security program.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong interpersonal skills, resourceful, good leadership with the ability to act independently and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- An appropriate Security/OHS related degree
- Good English is written and oral communication skills