Posted on :
16 May, 2018
16 May, 2018
Leading the way in International Banking. With more than 86,000 employees in 68 countries, and a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets, Standard Chartered is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India. See our history
Job Title: Business Process & MIS Manager
• Governance and Management of the day to day operations of the country and the cross border Global Business Services (GBS) to align to the business strategy and priorities, monitoring action plans, service management, people development and improving operational risk.
• Ensure that the respective teams are optimized in terms of people, process, platform, product and place. This will include service, risk, efficiencies, cost, control, capability and capacity planning.
• Driving end-to-end delivery of GBS and country Operations in line with established service standards as well as govern overall Change Management process towards Project Management/ Implementation in country along our digital technology, efficiency and client experience.
• Driving cost and processing efficiency in the delivery of GBS Services.
• Proactively work with the respective heads of units and CIOs across the region in identifying key strategic service delivery issues relating to technology, process, human resource and service quality.
• Work closely with respective heads of units in ITO Ghana and CIOs across the region to ensure that the services delivered by various operational platforms are of top quality and that customer’s needs are being attended to according to our service level agreements.
• Understand, help implement and ensure compliance with country and global Regulatory requirements.
• Identify and migrate best practice across the region and facilitate dealings with support and sales functions and other businesses to promote “One Bank & Process Efficiency”.
• Ensure that key business practices and service delivery processes are conducted in compliance with Group and country regulatory guidelines and risks are identified and managed.
• Ensure implementation of Standard Operating Models across the ITO function.
• Ensure effective management of budgets.
• Participates in Country and / or Group meetings to help structure agenda and review/ attain/ improve/ benchmark service standards, e-initiation & compare pan-industry.
Qualification and Skills
• Good level of understanding of operations and technology
• An understanding of the Businesses in terms of products and customer segments.
• Results driven with strategic qualities.
• Ability to analyse and interpret data.
• Ability to engage and motivate performance in others.
• High degree of responsibility and integrity.
• Strong business management skills (entrepreneurship), with demonstrable track record in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent communication capability.
• Ability to work within a country and global multi-function, multi-discipline team environment with strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
• Change agent.
• The ability to work closely with senior management in developing strategic initiatives and representing the T&O function.
• Computer skills are essential: Detailed understanding and use of spreadsheets, preparation of Microsoft PowerPoint presentations; and translation of various metrics and data to visual forms.
• Creative, confident and professional person with high-levels of drive, ambition and enthusiasm.