Posted on :
16 Feb, 2018
16 Feb, 2018
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world’s most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
Job Title: Head, CEPG Ghana
To lead in delivering optimized integrated service propositions, E2E delivery models and overall standards across channels. In collaboration with key stakeholders in setting and owning annual service performance targets, capacity planning and budgets to balance customer experience, operational efficiency, and control effectiveness. Ensure that all market policies and procedures are consistent with Group standards.
Mandates & activities
– Develop and implement strategies
– Formulate & lead integrated service & operations proposition and strategy across channels
– Set service delivery performance standards / targets across channels
– Synchronize and coordinate cross channel execution of service delivery, and interface with GTO and other functional areas
– Work with Segment, Product, Channel and relevant Functional Heads to drive the design, implementation, and maintenance of an optimized integrated servicing propositions, E2E delivery models, and overall standards across channels (TOM). Review and approve deviations, if any, from the TOM.
– Client Experience
– In collaboration with country and regional Retail Clients Head, to jointly set and
– own annual service performance targets, capacity planning and budgets to balance customer experience, operational efficiency, and control effectiveness
– Standardize Service Delivery dashboard – consistent between Group and Country and aligned across channels to the extent possible
– Monitor BAU service performance against targets via dashboard / review operating rhythm and maintain across-channel business / customer holistic views
– Provide service element inputs on SCB Way across Distribution
– Develop and lead CEC / SQR agenda across channels
§ Champion NPS planning, VOC & VOFL for Distribution
§ Lead the implementation of the actions arising thereof
– CDD Operations
– Develops and manages a sustainable and scalable CDD operations capability
Accountable for implementation and continued compliance with policies, procedures and risk control requirements through application of consistent group practices
– Leads implementation of policies and procedures end to end for the country ensuring consistency with global Group standards and ensures these are, and remain, firmly embedded
– Assures AML CDD Sanctions risk management through testing of AML related
– BKCSAs ensures compilation, review and distribution of M.I, reports and escalates exceptions and tracks to closure
– Risk Management & Control
– Custodian of the first line of defence
– Effectiveness utilisation of resources doing activities related to first line of
– defence across the business:
– Branch Operations
– Country-level management of Branch Operations incl. Proximity (Note: at city-level, Branch Ops activities are managed by Branch Managers)
– Project Management Office
– Provide leadership in the implementation of projects by ensuring the effective utilisation of available resources.
– To introduce controls at each stage of the project lifecycle.
– Ensure projects are managed within budget and agreed timelines.
Enhanced multi-product and Segment (Priority/ Personal/ Business) knowledge
Market and competition knowledge
Strong analytical skills and core banking/ asset products system knowledge
Financial and analytical skills
Leadership & People Management
Strong Inter-personal skills and ability to influence other functions
Career development and training
Risk & Governance
Knowledge of processes related to client acquisition, privacy, regulatory compliance, KYC, CDD
Client Experience Management
Proposition – A diverse culture
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that’s free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise – here for good. Apply Now…