A leading multinational hospitality company with presence in many countries around the world is seeking to hire young, dynamic and highly-enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude as Stewards for their new and ultra-modern hotel being set up in Ghana. The successful candidates shall be responsible for cleaning the kitchen, serving equipment and work area to ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
Basic communication skills in English.
No prior experience as a Steward is required.
On-the-job training will be provided.
- Washes and disinfects fridges and freezers, ovens and microwaves.
- Cleans all dishes, pots, pans, utensils, chafing dishes and other items to facilitate the cooking and serving of food.
- Sorts, soaks and washes silverware to ensure they are grease free.
- Undertakes deep cleansing of major kitchen equipment’s on a regular basis.
- Cleans and mops all areas to ensure kitchen floor is clear of rubbish and water.
- Inspects and maintains cleaning equipment and tools including the dish-washing machine.
- Ensures all washed items are packed and stacked at their appropriate places.
- Takes and records fridge and freezer temperatures and ensures their thorough cleansing.
- Empties and maintains trashcans and dumpster area.
- Reports maintenance needs accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Ensures minimal breakages and records any such breakages.
- Responsible for chemical usage, storage and concentration of chemical solutions to ensure safety.
Salary: Market Related
AA Position: No
Work Level: Junior
Branch: Greater Accra Region
How to Apply:
Click on this link to view job and apply online