Strategic Security Systems International Limited (3SiL) is an Independent and economically empowered services conglomerate comprising a General Procurement firm as the parent company specializing in the procurement of solar lighting systems, solar products, bespoke substrate (customized security printing paper and holographic materials). Other areas of our activities include Freight Forwarding and Clearing
3SiL’s genesis was in General Merchandise especially office and household consumables. Subsequently other products such as carbon less paper and its variants were introduced on the Ghanaian market.
Job Title: Senior Technical Director
- Responsible for assisting the engineering & technology upgrades
- Responsible for design and engineering of PV solution to meet customer specification
- Supervise and design solution for mini grid
- Be the go to person for the 50MW off GRID plant and supervise future scale up
- Responsible for reducing the Solar PV Material Cost, as well as responsible for Quality PV Modules Production, Manage Raw Material Waste Management, Factory OPEX, and Factory Team lead.
- Managing daily operations of SPS and responsible for an installation team and their direct reports and make sure it is a priority goal for all their reports to exceed customer expectations.
- Making sure the operation runs efficiently and smoothly by managing the calendar and personnel allocation as well as responsible for meeting production goals and will also be accountable for the purchasing and budgeting of their location.
- Responsible for safety of workers and machinery, as this is an everyday goal as well as focus on industry standards and practices as well as Tracking and fulfilling SLA timelines, forecasting, as well as focus on following