Posted on :
7 Feb, 2017
7 Feb, 2017
The main aim of this university is to help all students with weak passes and fails in their SHS levels in other to attain their dream of becoming health workers or business men.
Job Title: Lecturers/ Teaching Staffs
Reports to: Executive Administrator (Faculty Affairs)
The overall description of this position is to lecture and teach students at the pre-tertiary level by motivating them enough to help them re-sit their weak or failed SHS subjects with a blend introductory curricula of pre-health degree subjects.
• Regular School wants teachers in the following subjects: Mathematics, Integrated Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Management in Living, English Language, and Food/Nutrition. The Evening Remedial School wants teachers for only Business Subjects like Economics, Accounting, Marketing, etc thus, (ABCE and GBCE curricula)
• Preparing students for West African Senior High School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE)
• Preparing course outline and teach based on WAEC and GES (Ghana Education Service) Syllabus for our business department specifically Diploma courses in the areas of business administration, human resource, accounting, marketing and office practice.
• Student assessment and records keeping.
• Assess and evaluate trainees’ performance at the end of every semester in the form of assignment, quizzes and tests.
• Counsel and organize micro-teaching for weaker students.
• Plan remedial curricula activities for referred trainees.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a bachelor’s degree in your area of interest (A master’s degree is an added advantage)
• Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite Skills, and be technologically agile and willing to learn.
• Willingness to serve wholeheartedly as a member of a team which is focused intensely on student engagement, opportunity success and well-being.
• A high level of maturity, confidentiality and integrity in handling issues.
Location: KASOA- Campus, Kasoa (Blue Estates Top, close to underground mosque).
How to Apply For the Job
• Apply for this position by sending your CV, Photo and a cover letter to:
• The subject of the E-mail should be “ FACULTY (write subject interest in this bracket) APPLICATION”
NB: Candidates should be ready to write an aptitude test at the KASOA-MAIN Office (Estates Top near Blue Top Estates Lodge, Kasoa) and pass for shortlisting. The offer is open however until right candidates are picked.
Closing Date: 15 February, 2017