Posted on :
30 Oct, 2017
30 Oct, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: Well HSE Supervisor
• To provide additional client side HSE leadership and monitoring support to all drilling and completion activities offshore in accordance with relevant safety regulations, policies, standards and best practices, thereby assisting the safety of all personnel, contractors, company assets and the
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree (Engineering)
• Certificate iV OHS
• Experience in behavioral safety observation and coaching (3 to 5) years
• 5 to 7 years experience in HSE offshore drilling capacity
• Certified TapRoot incident investigator or equivalent
• Valid TBOSIET required
• Emergency Response Planning experience, as well as experience in assurance activities
Sound knowledge of:
• Offshore and onshore HSE Laws/regulations
• Due Diligence & Permitting
• Risk Assessment and root cause analysis
• HSE Data Management and Reporting
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept.
Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road PMB KA 185, Accra-Ghana or by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017