Posted on :
1 Nov, 2017
1 Nov, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: External Communication Advisor
• To plan and organise activities that will enhance with government and public authorities, with partners and oil and gas companies and the actions that will improve the corporate image of the company
• Give advice to management in defining company’s relations policies to suggest appropriate actions and projects that will develop and improve good relations with local communities
• Define procedure to be followed in obtaining permit and licences
• Prepare publications, pamphlets, press releases, seminars, public education and projects for communities
• Keep abreast of current affairs generally paying particular attention to news items of interest of company’s activities
• Manage internal reporting
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum, a degree in Public relation, Law, Journalism from a significant and recognised university
• A professional qualification or Masters in Communications or Journalism will be an added advantage
• 5 years experience in oil and gas business
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept.
Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road PMB KA 185, Accra-Ghana or by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017