We are the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. We enhance lives with science-based nutrition and health solutions for all stages of life, helping consumers care for themselves and their families.
Job Title: Total Service Quality (TSQ) Global Coordinator
Your main mission as a Total Service Quality (TSQ) Global Coordinator will be to coordinate the execution of TSQ approach for NBS Centers for the Pilot Markets and consolidate feedback and learning. You will subsequently coordinate the roll out of the approach for the remaining Markets throughout 2017.
This position reports to the Service Delivery design and Optimization Manager.
- Ensure that the Total Service Quality approach is being implemented in a standard way across the Centres
- Coordinate all relevant activities among the NBS Centre, ensure they are executed on time and according to the validated plan
- Define and coordinate regular feedback mechanism (e.g. MOR feedback, Annual Survey and executive partners interviews and Market Head feedback) as well as learnings, prepare supporting material for this to be shared with the Global Service Solution teams/NGBS/NBS Centres. Ensure and coordinate for the corresponding actions to be implemented
- Facilitate that implementation of standards are achieved within the E2Es
- Together with the Market Account Lead (MAL), define an approach to structure communication in relation to escalation and speak up (use of webforms and interactions with contact centre). Coordinate with relevant parties to ensure the roll out of those tools is implemented according to plan
- Facilitate the knowledge transfer to NBS Centres (MALs and NBS Centre Heads) of the link and alignment of KPIs and measures to the overall E2E performance KPIs
- Organise and support capability building plans on the Total Service Quality approach for the Market Account Lead
- Facilitate that regular best practices sharing across Centres is in place
Education and experience
- Experience in Shared Services and knowledge of operations
- Successfully exercising traversal leadership (influence without direct control)
- Experience in a service role
- Experience in executing Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Ability to travel be up to 20-30% and to come to Vevey, Switzerland, for the first 2 months