Posted on :
15 Jul, 2013
15 Jul, 2013
Overall Purpose of the Job
To assist Supervisor/Senior technicians in organising the equipment in all aspects of the Well Site operations in accordance with the clients agreed programme. Supervision and leadership of Expro Subsea personnel, commencing at the planning phase to satisfactory close out of the operation. This involves all Expro and client HSEQ policies, standards and procedures are implemented and followed for continual improvement facilitating customer satisfaction.
1. Maintain active participation with delivering HSEQC objectives as part of the country HSE quality and Competence plan. Actively participate in the maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management Systems in Angola. Actively encourage and promote safety consciousness and accountability during daily activity.
2. Working to support and deliver the Excellence In Operations initiative to continually exceed our customer’s expectations.
3. Assist Supervisor/Senior Technicians with to determine equipment requirements and facilitate mobilisation and demobilisation at the Well site.
4. Actively participate in the onsite lessons learned process and investigate poor performance issues, establish actions to demonstrate continuous improvement
5. Conduct Pre- and Post-job meetings with crews in conjunction with Well Site supervisor.
6. Ensure equipment and safety systems are installed and pressure- and function tested prior to commencement of Subsea completion operations as per the client’s completions programme.www.justjobsng.com
7. Ensure operations are conducted in accordance with the Subsea operating guidelines; equipment is in full compliance with Expro certification standards.
8. Ensure Risk assessments are performed for any equipment or tasks not presently covered in the risk assessment register.
9. Timely reporting on all service quality- and HSE related incidents as detailed in the reporting guidelines matrix.
10. Data collection accurately recorded and presented professionally for the field and also final client operations report.
11. Customer requirements and Well Site objectives understood and effectively managed.
12. Liaise with Supervisor/Senior Technician daily to ensure Well Site support requirements are adequately executed as planned with respect to material spares inventories and maintenance.
13. Timely compilation of concise onshore QMS paperwork, including equipment maintenance reports and identified problem areas to support Expro’s continuous improvement.
14. Not to undertake any task for which authorisation and/or appropriate training has not been given.
•Execute Supervisor/Senior Tech directives for all aspects of the ELSA Subsea operation at the well site covering equipment preparation pre-running checks and active monitoring.
•Maintain maximum operational functionality of equipment and operational effectiveness.
•Support Subsea Supervisor in daily Well Site and onshore workshop activity
•Maintain up to date documentation with respect to stock and spares inventories, critical path items.
Job Context and Main Activities
•Support Supervisor/Senior Techs in all aspects of the operation in a professional manner, ensuring that customer expectations are satisfactorily met and the best interest of the client and Expro are maintained.
•Compliance with Expro’s policies, standards and procedures to deliver a safe and quality service.
•Adherence to the expectations set out in the Accountabilities and Responsibilities for safety.
•Liaise and interaction with clients to maintain open and healthy work relations.
•Maintain and promote Excellence in Operations
•Working with multinational and multi-disciplined Team
Job Knowledge and Experience
•Technical background with formal Technical qualification
•Proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining safety and quality of service to Clients
•Self-motivated and ability to motivate a multinational crew.
•Quality communication and interpersonal sensitivity skills
•Concise documentation and report keeping, process driven
•Comprehensive knowledge of Expro HSE/QC and Competence system