Posted on :
2 Apr, 2021
2 Apr, 2021
We are currently seeking an experienced HR Manager to join our multinational team.
Job Title: Senior HR Manager
• As a HR Manager, He/ She will be responsible for implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with our overall business strategy. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
• Nurture a positive working environment.
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
• Coordinate the active maintenance and analysis of accurate and reliable human resource data to inform strategic and operational decisions.
• Develop and implement an effective and robust employee performance management system that will motivate staff and improve staff productivity.
• Review and implement talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning.
• Manage a training plan and ensure required training is delivered within agreed/specific timescales and appropriately measured and reported on.
• Provide support and inputs to short-and long-term plans and budgets for the HR & Admin department.
• Prepare and submit periodic reports on the HR unit’s activities for approval by the Head of HR & Administration.
• Establish systems to promote compliance with all aspects of the labour law and ensure review and amend policy and procedures as required.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of HND/Bachelor or Graduate in Human Resource Management or related management discipline from a recognized institution.
• 3 to 7 years of experience with relevant Professional certification in Human Resources
How To Apply
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to:
[email protected] stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Closing Date: 28 April, 2021