Sunda International Communication Co.,Ltd. is a leading role in intellectual card research, design, production and marketing.
Self-developed GSM chip Operation System for Optional reliability
Here at Sunda Communication, we recognize the importance of providing a total solution to buyers of GSM-related devices, whereas most chip providers outsource their operation systems, we have been developing and smoothly running our own in-house system for the past four years. Our GSM chip operation system in its current from means that we are able to produce goods at a higher level of reliability and accuracy.
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- The maintenance Manager will be in charge of implementing the factories overall preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Organize tasks and schedules for maintenance staff.
- Take steps to maintain the morale and motivate maintenance personnel.
- Assist in the hiring of the plants maintenance personnel, including locating screening of candidates.
Your duties would include (but are not limited to) as outlined below
- Optimize equipment according to standard procedure and requirements.
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of machinery are carried out.
- Manage the process of the introduction of new machinery, plant and equipment from drawing up the specification, to managing suppliers through to full installation in collaboration with all relevant parties.
- Provide technical expertise to the team.
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements.
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors.
Qualification and Requirements
- Approximately 3-5 years of experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree.
Practical working experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send by email the resume to [email protected]