Posted on :
23 Apr, 2019
23 Apr, 2019
Sunda International is seeking to recruit Warehouse Supervisor.
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
• Ensuring daily stock receipt report quantities tallies with physical stocks
• Physically inspecting stocks receipt to ensure they are in sealable condition and that all damages had been duly reported
• Keeping stock card record of all receipt transaction
• Arrangement and labeling of stocks
• Ensuring the neatness of the warehouse at all times
• Document all stock movements and transactions in the warehouse
• Ensuring FIFO/FEFO is strictly followed at all times
• Daily stock check to reveal shrinkage ,overage or damages
• Daily repacking of broken stocks for improvement of stock integrity
• Monthly stock count to confirm the stock quantities in the system
• Issuing accurately according to the item codes on the waybill
• Checking ensure that quantities dispatched to customers tallies with waybill quantities
• Checking for accuracy of entries on the waybill and material requisition
Qualification Required & Experience
Academic Qualification & Requirements
• Minimum Qualification: Degree
• 3 years Work Experience
• Well organized.
• Ability to work independently
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage and work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships.
• Experience in Warehousing is an added advantage
Location: Kumasi, Ashanti Region
How to Apply
All CV’s should be forwarded to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 05 May, 2019