Posted on :
1 Feb, 2018
1 Feb, 2018
Supreme Trust (Private) Limited (STL), a key associate of Supreme Trust Capital Limited (STCL), is incorporated in Zimbabwe as a private limited liability company under the Companies Act, (Chapter 24:03). STL assists African governments and businesses with the development and financing of projects by structuring and sourcing financing, securing partners for joint ventures and securing suppliers and buyers of goods and services produced on the African continent largely.
STL seeks to contribute to the economic and social development of Africa by assisting governments and local businesses with the financing of projects that will improve the wellbeing of African people.
Job Title: Theatre Nurse
1. Providing nursing care for patients within the Operating Department.
2. Performing Operating Department work in accordance with agreed policy, e.g.
3. Participating as a Scrubbed member of the Theatre team and carrying out safety checks of swabs, instruments and needles, in conjunction with a second nurse and reporting on the same to the surgeon.
4. Acting as a circulating member of the Theatre team.
5. Assisting with other members of the team in the preparation and cleaning of Theatres.
6. Assisting in the compilation of the Theatre register.
7. Labelling and dispatch of laboratory specimens to recovery area.
8. Providing assistance to the Anesthetic and Surgeon as required.
9. Checking, witnessing and administering controlled and scheduled drugs.
10. Co-operating with appropriate Departmental and Ward staff in sending for patients to the Operating Department.
11. Advising Senior nurse or Theatre manager of proposed changes in the order of the operating lists.
Registered nurse with a first degree in Nursing (Theatre Nursing)
Location of Job : Ningo-Ahwiam
How to Apply
Kindly submit your CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]
NB : State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email.