SW Global is one of the first globally competitive technology companies to emerge from West Africa and penetrate the global information technology (IT) market. SW Global recruits Junior Legal Officer
Job Title: Junior Legal Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a junior counsel, legal executive or equivalent to work alongside the Corporate Counsel of this busy in-house Legal department based in Accra, Ghana.
As Junior Legal Officer, S/he will assist the In House Corporate Counsel and External Counsel on all company legal matters. S/he will also be involved in drafting of International contracts and directly report to the Corporate Counsel in the Global Office. S/he will also assist the Corporate Counsel to:
- Provide analysis and counsel on legal and policy issues such as; contracts management, proposed new products, protecting intellectual property, nondisclosure agreements, labor laws, employment, vendor and partnership contracts, and procurement.
- Review, negotiate and draft agreements on behalf of the company.
- Develop and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements.
- Represent the company in court
- Provide support to Company Secretary for Company and Subsidiaries.
- LLB, BL with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the legal field
- LLM or an international legal postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of International Business Law
- Extensive experience in applied Corporate Compliance & Contract Law
- Experience in drafting and/or review of Commercial contracts
- Exposure to International IP laws
- Good understanding of common law principles, legal fundamentals
- Strong analytical and drafting skills is required
- Knowledge of entity types and experience with corporations, dissolutions, and various corporate transactions.
- Candidates with International experience required to bring diversity to the team.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected].
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line.
Contact Person : Beatrice
E-mail :[email protected]