Posted on :
9 Aug, 2017
9 Aug, 2017
SWEB Foundation, a disability-focused NGO, is looking for a high profile, self-motivated person to fill the position of:
Job Title: Co-ordinator for Fund Development
The position reports to the Executive Director
Summary of Core Duties:
1. Co-ordinating SWEB’s fundraising and communication strategies, especially in writing winnable proposals and in managing the 10K Patrons project (individual and corporate giving initiative).
2. Advice and lead SWEB’s investment initiatives.
3. Branding the Foundation along professional lines.
4. Producing and disseminating the Foundation’s promotional materials.
5. Ensuring that the SWEB website is frequently updated and attractive.
6. Perform any other programme related duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director.
Qualifications for the job:
Possess at least a degree in Communication, Marketing and/or Fundraising.
Working knowledge in NGO operations and marketing.
Good application of organizational skills, facilitation, interpersonal relation, team player, leadership and ICT skills.
Abilities to work independently and respect the rights, views and confidentiality of others.
Experience in working with grassroots communities
How to Apply
If you are the right person for this position, write, with a CV, to SWEB Foundation, PMB KW1, Kwabenya, Accra, Ghana. Tel:
027-7728659 / 050-4195882
Location: Hse, No. 117, Haatso Video, Opposite Step Publishers on the Ghana Atomic Energy Road.
Or by e-mail to [email protected] to reach us not later than 20th August 2017. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted