Posted on :
9 Jul, 2014
9 Jul, 2014
Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Limited (SGMC) is a limited liability company with the objective to establish and run a comprehensive cancer care facility in Accra. We currently have the only state of the art Radiotherapy (RT) Treatment machine (Linear Accelerator) in the country with certain devices for simulation and diagnosis plus an outpatient centre with focus on cancer care including chemotherapy. Our objective is to enable residents of West African sub-region, primarily Ghanaians to be treated by the best cancer treatment techniques in Ghana with excellent quality for various cancer care modalities.
Sweden Ghana Medical Centre (SGMC), a state-of- the- art cancer care centre in Accra is looking for a Marketing Manager with 4 years’experience at senior level (ideally gained within the Healthcare sector or similar environment) to join the team.
The post holder will:
• Ideally be a certified marketer / CIM member with excellent communication skills
• Proven track record of building marketing strategies and
• Operating day-to- day marketing activities; planning, development and implementation in the areas of communication, public relations and stakeholder engagement.
• Communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders including patients, Physicians, corporate companies, insurance companies and the media.
• The post holder will provide significant input into the annual marketing plan; sales promotion programmes as well as lead all marketing related activities of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and implement marketing campaigns for existing and new services and technologies
• Establish procedures for improving the efficiency of marketing processes and activities
• Control costs of marketing activities through accurate budgeting of projects
• Assist with the organisation of launch campaigns for new services – press releases, media activity, attendance at events, production of supporting literature
• Coordinate external functions including GP conferences, consultant, hospital visits and tour
• Manage and develop relationships with large corporate referrals and users of services
• Coordinate and manage the Centre’s website including search engine optimisation
Qualification Required & Experience
• Educated to degree or equivalent
• Marketing qualification/ experience- member of CIM
• Extensive experience in a relationship marketing position
• Able to identify and manage own workload and work to deadlines
• Excellent communication skills with staff at all levels in a variety of specialism
• Strong analytical skills coupled with creative flair
• Previous experience in a similar role within the healthcare industry
• Bilingual, specifically French speaking
How To Apply For The Job
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV and application to:-
or telephone for further enquirers, Abigail Dautey,
0246-768658 / 0307-032133
Closing Date: 17 July, 2014