Posted on :
22 Oct, 2021
22 Oct, 2021
Sweden Ghana Medical Centre is the first and leading private cancer care center of excellence in West Africa.As part of the vision of our new shareholders, SGMC is pursuing an expansion drive into other areas of treatment to serve the health needs of our cherished clients. Due to this SGMC seeks to employ to fill the following upcoming positions:
Job Title: Consultant Gynecologist (Locum)
Our Brand Promise
SGMC has a bold vision: we want to be the leading innovator in our field, with skilled employees who are motivated to deliver the best patient outcomes for our clients. We want to contribute to patient treatment and research as we strive to give them the most effective therapies. Ultimately, we want to build a healthy company with a business model that works in Africa, and with best practices that help us grow our prominent role in specialist health facility in West Africa.
As an employee of SGMC, you will be expected to act according our vision as a Center of Excellence and contribute to a professional and pleasant atmosphere both between colleagues and in patient relations. Moreover, you will be required to work in accordance with the codes and relevant guidelines of your professional licensing body.
Title: CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST (LOCUM):
Reports to: MEDICAL DIRECTOR
• Perform a variety of invasive gynecological procedures
• Diagnose patients and propose treatment procedures
• Order diagnostic tests for patients prior to surgery
• Explain procedures in layman’s terms to patients and family members before and after procedures
• Accurate charting of patients under your care
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in General Surgery.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience
• A valid Ghana Medical and dental Council certification to practice urology.
• The ability to keep updated on the latest medical technologies.
• The flexibility to work irregular hours and remain on emergency call.
• Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in the oncology field
• Good teamworking, leadership, and organizational skills.
• Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
Remuneration: Above-market average
Contract Type: Permanent and Locum Basis
Hours: Mondays-Fridays 8:00am-5:00pm (Occasional Weekend/extra working hours may be required)
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants, should please email their CVs and applications to:
Closing Date: 19 November, 2021