Job Title: Tourism Business Development Associate
- Actively develop relationships within the tourism industry to generate sales
- Build relationships with SYLGAM readers, clients and partners.
- Market and actively distribute SYLGAM publications, products and services
- Sell advertising space in publications
- Stay abreast with local tourism trade conventions and arrange to sell on site
- Maintain detailed, computerized sales records.
Remuneration and tools
- Competitive salary
- Monthly phone/transport allowance
- Commission from monthly sales
- Discount on SYLGAM trips
- Sales flyers, email, online ads and efficient supervision provided
Required Skills or Experience
- Creative, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Strong marketing ability with previous experience in the promotion of tourism products will be an advantage
- Ability to produce professional written material in English (also in French and German for information and promotional purposes)
- Good interpersonal and sales skills
- Reliable and flexible
How to Apply
If you are interested send your CV to [email protected]
(Deadline 15th February 2019)
Visit us on www.sylgam.com, or find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Sylgam