Posted on :
23 May, 2016
23 May, 2016
We are leader in the financial services space in Ghana. To help sustain our ambitions and market leadership, we are seeking result oriented individuals with the requisite technical and operational skills to deepen our customer-centric approach to business as System Programmer.
Job Title: Systems Programmer
Reporting to the Head of Programming Unit, the selected candidate would be responsible for:
• Web applications design and maintenance
• Developing, implementing and supporting new media and mobile platforms as channels for marketing & catalyst for new product development
• Report scripting, linux system programming and administration
• Network troubleshooting and WAN administration with PC/Laptops
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in computer science or related field.
• 3 years working experience in a similar IT role. Hands on experience in hardware troubleshooting and Help Desk Support for back office operations will be an added advantage.
• Excellent Software development skills
• Database design and modelling, development and administration
• Good grasp of latest / trending web development systems and techniques and business intelligence tools
• knowledge in Open Edge 10.2b Application server administration
• Excellent knowledge in g Administration of MS SQL, Oracle and other related database
• Effective communication and report writing skills.
How to Apply
If you qualify, please send copies of your application letter and CV to: The HR Manager, P.O.Box GP 50, Accra Or Email: [email protected] Closing Date:08 June, 2016