TableReserv is one of the fastest growing startups in Africa. We’re building the future of the restaurant industry – one platform that helps connect restaurants and diners. All restaurants at your fingertips, user-friendly and convenient to discover restaurants and reserve a table at your convenience.
Job Title: Customer Experience Associate
We are launching our new search and reservation platform service in Accra and we are looking for a Customer Experience Associate who can help us establish partnerships with local restaurants.
Let’s build the future of the restaurant industry together!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identify and contact restaurants that are a perfect fit for TableReserv
- Manage the pipeline of new potential restaurant partnerships
- Build strategic relationships with restaurants and negotiate better partnerships terms with their owners
- Organize restaurant-facing campaigns that will increase restaurants and TableReserv reservation subscription revenue
- Lead our onboarding to smoothly subscribing the best restaurants on our platform
- Manage mission-critical missions that drive the daily operations (e.g. on-boarding, subscriptions) of the restaurants
- Have 2+ years experience in sales position, ideally in the Hotel/Restaurant/Café (HORECA) industry
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in sourcing, negotiating and driving contracts to closure
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 100 obstacles a day
- Be passionate about new technologies and food industry
You’ll Get Extra Credit For
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and commission options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Africa
- Working with a motivated and talented team
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product that literally can used by millions of people across Africa
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people find, search and reserve a seat at restaurants around Africa. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Accra, Ghana and plan to expand into major cities across Africa.